MASTER THESIS – OPEN
We have open positions for master students wishing to undertake their research master thesis in our lab during the academic year 2023/24.
– Improved methods for the non-invasive diagnostic of urinary tract cancers
– Production of recombinant proteins in cell-free systems
– Development of peptide-based fiber-mats
– Protein engineering for the non-invasive early-diagnostic of cancer
– Proteins to produce sustainable and bio-based materials and plastics
– Multi-scale modeling of natural nanofibers for biopharmaceutical manufacturing
We welcome applications for prospective MSCA fellows, Postdoctoral fellows, PhD students, Master students, Undergraduate students and Visiting Scholars.
If you want to become a member of our laboratory, please contact directly Prof. Cecília Roque (email@example.com) enclosing a CV highlighting your education background, interests, achievements (publications, awards), names of at least 2 references and a short description of the research you would like to conduct at our laboratory.
For prospective Undergraduate, Master and PhD students: please check the courses offered at the FCT-UNL website. You can also consult the FCT-UNL website for deadlines and conditions to apply to PhD and postdoctoral fellowships.
At the Biomolecular Engineering Lab there are members from different nationalities, therefore foreign applicants do not have to fear that inability to speak in Portuguese is an impediment.